Friday, November 1, 2013

Gollum and a Vampire and a Sugar Skeleton: Halloween 2013

This Halloween we were all in creepy costumes. Talmage does this awesome Gollum impression and really wanted to be Gollum. I got a Tarzan costume for him since I don't think many 6 year olds dress up as Gollum and I couldn't find any Gollum costumes out there. At school Talmage realized that most of his peers had no idea who Gollum was and that bummed him out, but anyone who did know who Gollum is got a kick out of his costume and impression.



Sydney the Vampire!

I even dressed up...I'm not sure what I was though...I think that style of makeup is called Sugar Skull so maybe I'll call my ensemble a Sugar Skeleton.

I went to Talmage's party.



 And the Halloween Parade...


(Talmage cheered up after being sad about his costume since his classmates didn't know who Gollum was)



 Then I went to Sydney's Party.




 Check out her nails.


While the kids were trick-or-treating with Tyler I hosted a Halloween photobooth, here are some of my favorites.


The kids had tons of fun trick-or-treating!


I actually ran out of candy and had to put a sign on my door. There were so many trick-or-treaters! I think our neighborhood was a drop-off spot for lots of kids from other neighborhoods.

Hope you had a Happy Halloween! I think I'm going to put up my Christmas tree before Thanksgiving, but not all of my Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...