Thursday, June 20, 2013

Seven Years of Sydney

i love this girl!

she's 7 years old today!

she is growing up...it's a new stage of life for her, and for me too. she's not in the little kid category any more. that makes me kinda sad. i've never felt sad about a birthday like i have been feeling for this one of hers. 7. wow. 

this girl is daring! she goes on the freefall waterslide at seven peaks (that's the scariest one that no-way would i go on!)

she has a happy spirit and a caring heart. her 1st grade teacher told me that she was always kind to everyone at school. that makes me feel so proud of her. she is truly a sweetheart through and through. the perfect mix of everything.

happy birthday my sweet Sydney!













xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...