Saturday, October 29, 2011

Gift ideas

Just wanted to pass on two ideas for gifts for your little ones this Christmas...



The first are called Frigits and Sydney and Talmage got them from Nana for their birthdays and they are AWESOME! They still play with them every day more than 4 months later. Our front door is magnetic and that is where they are at our house. They are entertaining for kids ages 3 up to adults. I would recommend this toy to everyone. Love love love it.

The second thing I recommend is a book series about a pig named Mercy that Sydney and Talmage LOVE. They BEG me to read these to them. Yesterday they chose reading these over making cookies. My friend loaned me this set of 6 and I will definitely be investing in a set for us. The bonus is that they are fun to read as an adult. Sometimes I don't enjoy reading some of the kids books, but the author, Kate DiCamillo, is awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Kate DiCamillo is wonderful. Have you read The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane? They might like that one too, though it is a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...